What are the key areas of your financial plan?
There are 6 key areas of your financial plan:
- Your numbers: The quantitative data organized in a way that helps you understand your financial circumstances.
- Estate Planning: The strategies that allow you to know what happens with your finances if/when you aren't able to decide for yourself.
- Risk Management: How you address the risks that pose the greatest threats to your financial success.
- Saving & Investing: The strategies that help you grow and protect assets that have been earmarked for certain goals
- Tax Planning: Your approach to paying a tax liability that isn't more than it should be.
- Financial Purpose: The philosophies that fuel the strategies in each key area